Deric C. Feacher's first day with the City of Daytona Beach was June 1, 2021. As city manager, Mr. Feacher is responsible for implementing the policy of the City Commission, preparing the city's annual budget and ensuring the city operates in a fiscally-responsible manner. As the city's chief executive officer, Mr. Feacher is responsible for the day-to-day management of all operations of city government.
Feacher, 46, has 20 years of senior level executive experience managing local government. His major strengths include strategic planning, organizational management and development, collective problem solving, interpersonal relations, team building, community relations, financial/budget management and communications.
- City Manager Haines City, Florida (2017-2021)
- City Manager Winter Haven, Florida (2013-2016)
- Assistant City Manager/Support Services/Communications Director Winter Haven, Florida (2003-2013)
- Bachelor’s degree in political science from Bethune-Cookman University
- Completion of Harvard University’s senior executive in state and local government executive education program
City Manager's Report
Most Recent Report | View All