Welcome to the City of Daytona Beach Elections page. City elections are conducted by the City Clerk’s Office and are held even numbered years in conjunction with county, state and federal elections on the first Tuesday in November. National, state, county and local officials are elected at this time. You must be registered in order to vote in any election.
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for office in the City of Daytona Beach, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.
2021 Special Municipal Election Candidates
To view the city’s 2021 municipal election candidates, click here Version OptionsElectionsHeadline.
- Qualifying Dates - August 16 until noon on August 20, 2021
- Voter Registration Deadline for Special Primary Election - August 23, 2021
- Special Primary Election - September 21, 2021
- Voter Registration Deadline for Special General Election - October 4, 2021
- Special General Election - November 2, 2021
Voter registration information and application forms are available online Opens a New Window. through the Supervisor of Elections office. Application forms are also available in the City Clerk’s Office. Registration forms can be completed and dropped off any public library or driver’s license office. Otherwise forms must be mailed or delivered to:
Lisa Lewis, Supervisor of Elections
1750 S. Woodland Boulevard
DeLand, FL 32720
Voter Registration Criteria
To register to vote you must be:
- A United States citizen
- A Florida resident
- At least 18 years of age